We help people achieve solutions to live sustainably through authentic engagement. The result should be the best decision for people and our environment.
As a charity we learn and share approaches to engagement by working on projects with our partners. We work with businesses, public sector organisations and other charities. We support them deliver their sustainable business strategies, create better ways to engage stakeholders, evaluate how well stakeholders are engaged and help partners improve their skills to engage stakeholders through training and coaching.
Creating new Approaches
- TEC has worked with WWF to pioneer new approaches to engage stakeholders from nations around the Celtic Sea to develop an ecosystem-based Guide for the management of the sea's resources
- TEC has designed and delivered a two-day workshop for employees from across the world to develop a Serco's global environment strategy.
- TEC has provided advice to help shape the Royal Mail’s Sustainability Plan. We ran Carbon Cafes with staff that identified organisational challenges and ideas to help meet them.
- We are currently supporting a network of champions in the Midlands region to make the Better Regulation approach the norm for all officer interventions.
- We also ran the Agency’s engagement programme for the EU Pathway to Zero Waste in South Eastern England and will be revisiting the impact of this engagement to assess any changes in usage of recycled materials amongst the businesses targeted.
Training and Outreach
Jersey States Government
- TEC created a bespoke training event on behaviour change for Jersey States ECO champions working to achieve environmental change in their organisations and government departments.
Bat Conservation Trust
- TEC is supporting the Bat Conservation Trust design and deliver focus groups with church users in Norfolk for a research project on bats in churches.
- TEC designed and delivered a bespoke training package for research company, Eunomia, to support its work engaging stakeholders for a European Union funded research project.